Tank Revvo 3.6ML
L Revvo Tank d'Aspire est livré avec un coil radial Aspire (ARC) pour une meilleure production de saveur et de vapeur. Il se met horizontalement dans le réservoir et augmente considérablement la surface de la bobine. Le Revvo Tank dispose également d'un flux d'air réglable et d'un système de remplissage facile via un tube de remplissage à ressort.
Aspire Revvo Tank
Introducing the all new Aspire Revvo tank, a truly 'out of this world' design with an innovative, revolutionary, new type of coil, the ARC 'Aspire Radial Coil'. The 24mm tank comes in two sizes, the TPD compliant 2ml version and of course, the standard 3.6ml version. It has an adjustable top airflow construction and a special spring loaded filling tube. Whichever you choose (or are forced to choose if you're in a TPD compliant area), you'll be amazed by the innovation that Aspire has put into this fantastic new design.
Revvo Tank Dimensions
Revvo Tank Appearance
- The Revvo tank comes in three colors, Stainless Steel, Chrome, Black
Revvo Tank Exploded View
- Glass retaining ring, glass tube, base hardware, ARC Coil, Mounting Screw, Top Chamber, Airflow ring, Drip Cap
No one has yet produced such an innovative replaceable coil for an tank until now, except of course, Aspire. The fantastic all new coil design, the ARC, 'Aspire Radial Coil', sits horizontally in the tank similar to a 'stove-top' design. Of course the real trick in the design is the increased surface area of the coil for great flavor and great vapor production rated at 0.10-0.16ohm using Kanthal AF wire.
Revvo Tank Filling
- Filling your new Revvo tank is another of Aspire's innovative designs, and it couldn't be simpler. In the centre of the tank, accessible directly through the mouthpiece, sits a spring loaded filling tube. The spring of the tube is soft enough to allow even slight pressure from almost any type of bottle/glass dropper to open it, but strong enough to create a leak proof seal when released after filling and the strong Pyrex glass tank allows you to see at a glance the amount of e-liquid in the tank.
ARC coil Installation
- Fitting or replacing the new Aspire 'radial' coil has also been made almost too easy for words. Simply unscrew the mouthpiece/top-cap, unscrew the coil mounting screw, remove the used coil, drop another coil over the filling tube, ensure that it is sitting flush with the body of the tank around all sides, screw on the coil mounting screw and the mouthpiece/top-cap and that's it! It can even be changed with e-liquid still in the tank.
As an added function, the conical coil mounting screw also acts as a spit-back protector, just in case.
To get the maximum benefit from the impressive revolutionary ARC coil, we also designed an equally impressive airflow system. So The Revvo has a fully adjustable top airflow by way of 3 airflow slots. The air is drawn down over and around the radial coil maximizing the vapor and flavor delivered through the mouthpiece for the most satisfying vape experience.
Aspire is confident that this is one of our most innovative tanks yet, and whichever version you choose it will be sure to satisfy even the most discerning of vapers. Another first from Aspire we're sure you'll agree.
1. It is recommended to close the airflow slots and to use the provided protective cap when travelling or when the tank is not in use to avoid leakage and prevent dust and dirt from entering the top chamber.
2. It is also advisable to use the protective cap when carrying onto a plane as the cabin pressure can adversely affect the pressure inside the tank.
1* Revvo tank / 2* Coils (0.10-0.16ohm) / 1* Glass tube / 10* O-rings / 1* Warning card/1* User manual / 1* Warranty card / 1* Protective silicone cap